Stitches born from resolutions, I felt I needed to start out the New Year on the right foot. Twenty for Five is exactly what this sweater cost to make. The day be- fore our annual New Years trip to Lake Tahoe I found this yarn, or course, on sale. In the middle of moving, I knew I couldn’t stash it, as my stash boxes were already in our new home, currently in the midst of a remodel. So I took my 5 skeins to the snow, and in five days I had written this pattern, and knit this beautiful sweater, which is one that I am very proud to add to my collection.
- XS, [S, M, L, XL, XXL]
- Bust: 31 [34, 371/2, 41 1/2, 46, 50] inches To Fit Bust Size: 29 [32, 36, 39, 43, 46]
- MC: Paton’s Classic Wool Worsted (100% wool, 100 g, 210 yds/192 m): 4 (5, 5, 6, 7, 8) skiens #77252 Dark Grey Marl
- CC: Paton’s Classic Wool Worsted (100% wool, 210 yds/192 m): 1 skien #00226 Black
- 1 set US 5/3.75mm 24” circular needles. • 1 set US 5/3.75mm 16” circular needles. • 1 set US 5/3.75mm DPNs.
- 1 set US 7/4.5mm 24” circular needles.
- 1 set US 7/4.5mm 24” DPNs.
- 20 sts and 24 rnds = 4” in St st
- Markers Tip: Using different color markers to indicate seams, the beginning/end of the round, and where to begin and end the cable pattern can help maintain clarity of what to do in the round.
- Cable Needle
- Spare Circular needles, DPNs, or waste yarn
- Yarn needle
©2014 Julie LeFrancois. All Rights Reserved.
Please respect copyright law and Do Not Reproduce in any form. Duplication & distribution of this pattern in any form without express permission of the author is a violation of copyright law: You may not make multiple copies of this pattern, reformat it for commercial use or resale, or sell items made from this pattern. Your respect for copyright law allows me to keep bringing you new and interesting designs. Write with feedback or errata via my contact page. Thank you.