This pattern is knit top down, in the round. It is seamless with 3/4 length sleeves which can be worn full length due to the “dropped” sleeve /armhole.
It is indented to be worn with a significant amount of positive ease around the bust. The bust measurement is also dropped— along with the sleeves—so the bust measurement indicated doesn’t actually reflect the circumference around the actual bust.
Sizes & Finished Measurements
- XS, [S, M, L, XL, XXL]
- Bust: 31 [34, 371/2, 41 1/2, 46, 50] inches
- To fit bust sizes: 32-34 [36, 39, 44, 48, 52] inches
- Louisa Harding Grace Silk & Wool (50% Merino / 50% Silk, 50g, 110 yds/100 m): 10 [11, 12, 13, 14, 15] skiens #11 Royal
- 1 set US 5/3.75mm 24” circular needles. • 1 set US 5/3.75mm 16” circular needles. • 1 set US 5/3.75mm DPNs.
- 1 set US 6/4mm 24” circular needles.
- 1 set US 6/4mm 24” DPNs.
- 19 sts and 24 rnds = 4” in St st
- 5 Stitch Markers, 1 of a Different Color • Tapestry Needle to weave in ends.
©2014 Julie LeFrancois. All Rights Reserved.
Please respect copyright law and Do Not Reproduce in any form. Duplication & distribution of this pattern in any form without express permission of the author is a violation of copyright law: You may not make multiple copies of this pattern, reformat it for commercial use or resale, or sell items made from this pattern. Your respect for copyright law allows me to keep bringing you new and interesting designs. Write with feedback or errata via my contact page. Thank you.