This adorable aran sweater may look complicated, but once the easy rhythm of the pattern is established the work will fly-fisherman by, and in the end you’ll have a dapper pullover, making you look like you’ve been hand-knitting for years.
The front and back are knit from the bottom up. Once seamed at the shoulders, the sleeves are knit right on, from the top, down.
- S [M, L]: 6-9 month [12-18 month, 2-3T]
- CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE: 22 [24, 26] inches
- LENGTH: 12.5 [14.5, 15.5] inches
- Plymouth Yarn Select DK Merino Superwash (100% Superwash Fine
Merino Wool, 50g, 130 yds / 119 m): 5 [6, 7] skiens in #1111 Navy
- SIZE US 6 (4 MM) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- SIZE US 3 (3.25 MM) needles.
- SIZE US 3 (3.25 MM) 12” circular needle or DPNs.
- With size US 6 needles rep chart B: 32 STS & 32 ROWS = 4” X 4”
- Stitch Markers
- 1 Cable Knitting Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- 4 Removable Stitch Markers, such as safety pins
©2014 Julie LeFrancois. All Rights Reserved.
Please respect copyright law and Do Not Reproduce in any form. Duplication & distribution of this pattern in any form without express permission of the author is a violation of copyright law: You may not make multiple copies of this pattern, reformat it for commercial use or resale, or sell items made from this pattern. Your respect for copyright law allows me to keep bringing you new and interesting designs. Write with feedback or errata via my contact page. Thank you.